Sign up to our newsletter to receive the latest information or Turnberry Homes' developments.×
Help to Buy scheme is here and available to help all buyers, including first-time buyers, purchase their new home upto £200,000. You pay only 85% now and upto 15% is provided by a Government equity loan - however you still own 100% of your new home. You only need to pay 5% deposit.
This is our customer charter. It sets out our commitments to provide you with service, procedures and information at appropriate
stages during your purchase.
1. We will give you a copy of our customer charter if you ask for one and it is displayed on our website. We will automatically give
you a copy if you reserve a property.
2. We will work to set procedures to meet the commitments we have stated in our customer charter.
3. We have measures in place to comply with the Consumer Code for House Builders and a copy of this will also be given to you when you reserve one of our properties.
4. We will train our staff to understand their responsibilities in our dealings with you and what the customer charter means for you.
5. We will give you detailed and comprehensive pre-contract information you need to make an informed decision about buying the property.
6. We will seek to ensure that you appoint your own professional legal advisor to carry out the legal formalities of buying the property and to represent your interests.
7. We will let you know:
- Who to contact at every stage of your purchase
- How we deal with your questions
- Any relevant choices and options you can consider
8. We will give you health and safety advice to reduce, as far as possible, the risk of danger on the development site during construction and in the use if your home.
9. Our marketing and advertising will be clear and truthful.
10. We will provide you with all the relevant information you will require before you are expected to conclude missives.
11. Builders Missives terms and conditions will be clear and fair.
12. We will make clear to you your cancellation rights.
13. We will explain how we protect your deposit and how we deal with any other pre-payments.
14. We will give you reliable information about the timing of construction, date of entry and handover of property.
15. Once a completion date is set we will ensure that:
- The transfer of ownership takes place
- The functions and facilities of the property are demonstrated to you.
16. We will inform you clearly about the after-sales and emergency services that we will provide for a certain period after completion.
17. We will tell you about our procedures for dealing with customer complaints, including the availability of any services that can help you resolve complaints about warranties. We will co-operate with appropriately qualified professional advisors you have appointed to help resolve disputes.
18. Your new home is covered by Turnberry Homes warranty for the first 2 years after legal completion and you will receive any other guarantees and warranties from which you may benefit. In addition your home is also covered by a NHBC warranty for a 10 year period from date of completion. You will receive your own copy of the NBC warranty document through your solicitor.
Our customer charter commitments do not affect your statutory rights.