Sign Up to our Newsletter
Sign up to our newsletter to receive the latest information or Turnberry Homes' developments.
free with only 5% deposit
Help to Buy scheme is here and available to help all buyers, including first-time buyers, purchase their new home upto £200,000. You pay only 85% now and upto 15% is provided by a Government equity loan - however you still own 100% of your new home. You only need to pay 5% deposit.
FIRST HOME FUND
Are you a first-time buyer and ready to buy a new home?
First Home Fund is a newly launch Scottish Government scheme open to first-time buyers, so anyone who has never bought a property before.
Discover more >
VISITING A TURNBERRY HOMES DEVELOPMENT
Opening from Friday 3rd July, by appointment only.
All of the team at Turnberry Homes are delighted to invite you back to our developments again. The safety of our visitors and staff is of the utmost importance to us, so here is all you need to know and what to expect when you visit.
WANT TO ARRANGE A SALES CENTRE OR SHOWHOME VISIT?
- We will reopen from Friday 3rd July, and will be open every Friday, Saturday and Sunday 11am to 5pm.
- However, you must make an appointment before you visit.
- To arrange a time simply call 07990 698 587 (for Greenwood Grove, Greenock and Carrochan Gardens, Balloch), 07881 931 720 (for Castle Point, Dumbarton) or email us >
WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN YOU VISIT
- Please use allocated visitor parkings bays
- Arrive 5 mins before your appointment time and call the Sales Advisor who will confirm when you can enter
- Respect safe physical distancing with any one you see on site, at all times
- We request you wear a face covering, if you can
- Sales Centre and Showhome doors will be open to allow entry, so you have no need to make contact with door handles
- Please use the hand sanitiser available to wash your hands on arrival and departure
- You will be asked to remove your shoes when viewing showhomes (as shoe covers are not available for use)
- If you are viewing one of our homes, we will explain its key features to look out for and then allow you to walk around the showhome on your own, while we wait outside
- We trust you understand that we cannot offer refreshments or the use of toilet facilities during your visit
WHAT WE WILL DO
- Our Sales Advisors will wash their hands, before and after each visit
- We will maintain safe physical distance at all times
- We will carry out enhanced cleaning regimes regularly, and wipe all contact surfaces between visits
- We will send you brochures, floor plans and any documents electronically (not printed materials)
IF YOU CAN'T VISIT US
- Our Sales Advisors are available for appointments via telephone, video call and email too. To arrange an appointment time call 07990 698 587 (for Greenwood Grove, Greenock and Carrochan Gardens, Balloch), 07881 931 720 (for Castle Point, Dumbarton) or email us >
- Or you can browse online virtual tours here, from the comfort of your own home
WHERE ARE WE BUILDING?
You can view our current developments online and download our brochures, look at locations and take time to browse through floor plans to pick your ideal housestyle.
Be at home safely with Turnberry Homes.